Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not the First Time...

Feb 9~ First of all, i wana wish my sister a very Happy Birthday for turning 17 today!!!..Happy Birthday!!..please be patient for your present..haha..you are officially one year younger than me..XD...

Life has been quite harsh these days...just done my weekly assignment presentation today...i must admit that today i'm extremely nervous before and during the presentation...no, it's not because this is my first time presenting...i've done quite a number of presentations before this...both formal and informal presentations..i really can't define what had caused me to be so nervous today..but i guessed it was because of not enough preparation has been done...previous presentations were nerve wrecking enough for me but this time is a bit more nervous than the others...my lips just mumbled through every word spoken...lucky my words still make sense to the tutor...thanks God...=)

I really have to brush up on my presentation skills...there are more presentations to come throughout my life...even now i have to do weekly presentation and it's most probably consider as one of my assessments for this module...hope i can pass this module with ease...=)...i just lose everything out when i'm right infront of the whole class...my mind will automatically go blank and i have to read my points from the paper...at least today i could sense a bit improvement in my presentation skill...by the end of week 13, i want my presentation skill to be improved...if not much, at least losing the nervosity will do...  

No comments: