Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekly Task...

Feb 2~..less than 2 weeks later will be chinese new year...really cant wait for it to arrive...i'm in cny mood now!!..and all set to celebrate it with a bang!!..haha..but that's two weeks later..so hang on to it first..lol..

Let's talk back about the current issue now...hmm..so now i'm in sem 3 and that don't sound cool to me at all...although it's the last sem for my foundation, it's also one of my most important stepping stones to my degree years...one careless mistake and i'm gona fall from my studies...really must becareful now...

I'm in the second week now and i've received my first assignment of the semester...to be exact, it's last week when i received it...=S...this assignment is consider as my weekly basis assignment already...every week my lecturer is going to brief us on new task and we have to present it on the following week...really a daunting task for me..T.T..assignment every week until the end of my semester...but it's good for those who really like to study and work on assignments..haha...but that's definitely not my type...those who know me well will know that i'm the last minute type of guy...XD..

No comments: