Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Coloured....

Just now i just did something that i have not ever done before...haha..it is getting my hair dyed...XD..this is really my first time dyeing my hair...although i am supposed to try it last year, i have delayed it due to financial constraint...even now i am in need of money but at least my budget this year is a bit looser than previous year...so i gave it a try just now..hehe..

I just bought a box of hair dye and got my hair dyed with the help of my mum...i can't afford to allow a hairstylist to get it done for me because it's way too expensive...i can save almost 50% if i dye it myself...but the result is still acceptable...at least i'm satisfied with the result and i guess it's not much big difference from letting a hairstylist to do it...

I haven't taken a picture of my hair colour right now but i'll try to upload it if i've taken one...i'm not sure whether the colour suits me but i guess it's alright with me...if i love the effect of it, then next year maybe i'll be back for more..hehe..=)

No comments: