Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

All cramp up...

Why life is so frustrating, full of problems and not to mention challenges? I am so tired of all these but don't worry i am not thinking of suicide..lol... I know that suicide is not the way to solve any of the problem but a very dumb way instead. So, don't ever think that suicide can solve your problem...lol..

But why must we required to do so many things in one shot? Why can't we do it one by one and not to cramp up all of them in one time? No wonder there are plenty of cases out there reporting that many teenagers are suffering from a disease called "Emo" which can lead to suicide or hurting themselves. Even sometime i think of myself in this group of people but i did not have the suicide thought though. All the exams and project work just come together and we are ask to pass up the project in one week time while we have to sit for the 'intervensi' test. How are we going to do these two things together when both need a lot of attention? Why can't we pass up the project later or postpone the stupid exam?

Anyway, i think i am not focusing on both of them as both are causing so many troubles and i can't stand it anymore. I prefer to relax myself before the trial exam begin and not to give myself too much pressure by not expecting good results in every exams. I hope by doing so can help me calm myself down and prepare for another wave of exams. Meanwhile, i will most probably copy the project from my friends to finish it up in time and not to cause anymore troubles. I hope my friends won't let me down again by giving their 'stingy opinion'. I really hate these people....
NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!!!

No comments: