Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stingy Opinion...

Before i start to comment on this topic, i must warn you that some contains maybe offensive to some of you.

Ok..it all started with the class t-shirt and together with the class magazine page which i personally think are driving me up the wall. Before this, i can still accept with all the opinions voiced out during the class small meeting because they are still reasonable and acceptable. But when it comes until now, i have lost my hope on these two things as i don't really want to get involve in both of these things and not portraying myself in the class magazine page too. What angers me the most is the ****ing 'childhood photos' idea which my classmates decided to include them in the school magazine. This maybe sounds offensive but the truth is did you all really discuss the matter with the whole class? Do every single person in the class agree with this idea before implementing it? I can't fully blame you all because me too having some problems these previous days regarding to the Cooperative Day works. Most of the time i am not in the class last week to prepare for the 'day' and i wonder whether the class agree with the idea when i am not around or they suddenly go ahead with this LAME idea! If you all have discussed before this but make sure you all inform those who are not in the discussion before going ahead with the idea. Now, you all are urging me to pass up the photo when i am not even agree about this stupid idea! Can you all please stop pursuing me to do what i dislike doing? I am still a human with the rights to disagree and voice out my dissatisfaction towards this ****ing idea. Anyway, no matter what you all going to say about me, i am NOT going to hand out the photo. You all say what you want and i don't even give a damn about it. Well, do you call this a class with teamwork which i mention it in my post last time? I don't think so... You all don't even ask for opinions from everybody before doing it. Do you call this team spirit? I don't think so...Now all i can do is pray that the schooling days faster come to an end i can have my freedom. I have lost my hope in this class...
DISINTEGRATION!!!

No comments: