Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

It's either Do or Nothing...

Do or Nothing is one of the concepts in my life. I do not want to interfere this and i don't want to make any changes about it. All my decisions are very firm once it comes out from my mouth and i will do my best to keep it as it is. If i don't get the best of me, then i will rather don't mention about it or promise it. I seriously dislike imperfect thing because everything will seems to be impaired when one thing is not done as it is. It will turn ugly! When you give your best at something, i am sure the product that produce from your hard work will mean a lot to you or others as well. Such thing will be considered as perfect or near perfect when you are able to get everything done with your best. Let say if you can't get it done perfectly, i will suggest to you that scrape the whole thing and don't touch it anymore as you can't produce the best product. To me, it is either best or worst and there is no good or bad. If you have chosen to be the best, then go all out to give your best shot. If not, don't do anything and let everything happen before your eyes since you can't be the best so you must be the worst. There is nothing as 'in between' in my life. If you are unsure of your decision, make sure you confirm it before you voice it out. Don't be 50-50 because you will suffer from this. Don't argue if you can't deliver the best because nobody will care about you when you can't do it. You will be left rotten!
ISOLATED

No comments: