Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Simplicity

Have you ever wonder why this world is full of troubles and problems? I think i will never find the answer for this weird question. Maybe i am still too young to discover the answer since i still have a long journey in my life to go through. There will be most probably many more troubles and problems waiting for me to solve it by myself for the rest of my life. I hope i have the strength to endure this walk of life with full of troubles and problems. Sometimes, i really wish that this world has less problems and the world become a much simpler place for us to live with. I really hope this world can be simple so i am able to live with joy without solving so many problems which lead to unhappiness. SIMPLE is the word that i like to imagine about but i don't think my imagination will ever happen. This world is just too many troubles to live with and i think that troubles are mainly caused by humans ourselves which we don't realise it when we done it. And now, why are we creating so many troubles? Why can't we just live in harmony and put away all the non-senses for the sake of happiness? We must think simple then, we can only achieve our dreams to live peacefully without any problems or troubles. Anyway, this is just my thought and i am not sure whether you all agree with me with me or not. I just want to express out my feelings towards this world. Holiday is coming to an end and all the dreams will come to end once the second semester started. Brace for the troubles and problems guys! We are going to go through it together!
MAKE IT SIMPLE!


SIMPLICITY

No comments: