Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Movies...

Hmm... I think until now, i still can't get enough of movies. I think i have turn into a movie-maniac since i really enjoy seeing movies especially in the cinema with all my friends. Today, is another day that i get to hang out with all my friends and of course, MOVIES!! Well, there are altogether 11 of us including myself went to Time Square today to have some movies there. This time we meet, i was so glad that my old pal, Wai Ming came along with us. He so "give face"..lol... Although he seems like so bored, i guess he too enjoy spending time with us since we so long didn't meet. I hope you really enjoy it. Anyway, Fei Sin our organizer for this outing had booked the tickets for the movie "Prom Night" and i expected this will be quite a good movie but i guess the movie still got room to improve especially the ending part of it. The story line of the movie is not bad but i really want to comment on the killing part - i think the psycho uses back the same way to kill all of his victims which make the movie quite boring though. I really wanted to see a different way of killing since they name he as a psycho right? Wow, i think this will be more horror and exciting to see.

Next is "Kungfu Panda". This movie had brought laughter even though it was still a trailer, so i expect this movie will sure be a hit among the youngsters who enjoy a good laugh. To my surprise, the movie really done its job to fill the whole cinema with laughter and humour. Everyone seem to enjoy seeing the movie since it is really funny and exciting too. I can assure you that you won't waste your money when you decided to see this movie because you can't find a boring part in it and all you can do is sit back and enjoy some laugh with some action pack in it. I will leave it to you to comment about it when you have seen it all by yourself. Well, i do manage to do a bit of shopping today by purchasing a piece of shirt from ROMP. The price of the shirt is reasonable which become a factor of buying to me. Argh.. the worst part of today is i need to walk from Sri Petaling LRT station all the way back to my home sweet home... it was so freaking tiring..
MOVIE MANIA!!!

No comments: