Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

51 Posts

Wow... finally i reached my fifty-first post ler!! I also can't imagine i have gone so far since my first post about four months ago. At first, i started my blog just for fun and a side tool to improve my English but i don't know that i have gone this far to post my fifty-first post. A discrete celebration for me..lol... I think blogging has become part of my life because i am so used to posting my views here and a way to express my life. It is a "Reflection Of My Life"! Although i am not a heavy-blogger, i will still blog no matter what happened unless the connection is down or my computer is out of function. To all the visitors, thank you for viewing my blog and i very appreciate all your comments given to me as an energy booster for me to continue on with my blog. Thanks very much!

Holiday is here again as expected and it will be a short one for me. One week holiday is not enough for me as i am going to finish it up by revising and getting ready for the coming Undang test and trial exam. Anyway, i will use it wisely and prevent any wastage. No more wasting time. Lastly, happy holiday to all of you and have fun beside struggling to revise. Make a productive week out of the holiday.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Happy holidays

No comments: