Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Pass...

Wohoo... I passed my undang test already!! Guess what.. i just started to read the text book one day before the test and i can't believed that i passed the test with just two mistakes! Both from the Section C which were all about Sistem KEJARA (merit-demerit). I finished the test about 15 minutes which contain 50 questions altogether excluding the vision and colour blind test. Luckily, the questions came out to be easier than i thought. Not many tricky questions but i still took my time to answer a few of them to avoid any mistake. The place was quite quiet but not with our laughter that could be heard clearly. So embarrassing... After i had taken my result and sat aside while waiting for my friends to come out of the 'battlefield', i found a cockroach crawling around the floor which made me eager to snap a picture of it... here it is...

cockroach


After that vital test, we decided to have a little bit of celebration at Mid Valley. Not really a celebration though. Each of us just have around RM20 to spend and we were forced not to waste any of it or else we will have to work there to pay our debt. Even with this small amount, we were able to see a movie at student's price and have our lunch. Of course we still left some for the transportation to go back. We don't want to overnight there...lol.. I dare say that this was the cheapest outing i have ever had. I can't believe i can do so many things with just RM20. I think i must learn to practise to save even more next time.
I CAN DO IT!!!

No comments: