Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Days gone by...

It has come to the half-way of holiday but i don't think i have done anything according to my plan or maybe not fully done. I did do my homework but this has cost me to lose my time to revise my studies and read my undang which i have left it for a long time since i listened the undang lecture a month ago. Anyway, i still pray hard to pass my undang test which i going to take it this Friday if there is no more changes. Actually, i haven't even read a page of the book and i am going to take the test this Friday...lol.. I will try my best to spend some time on the book tomorrow. I must make sure i do read the book before taking the test because i don't want to let my RM50 fly away just to resit the test. Such a waste...

Today, i just saw 'The Mummy' with my friends and the movie was quite satisfying for me though. I will give it a 4 star maybe. The computer effects were just not that good as compare to the other 5 star movies. They still can make it better but maybe the cost of production will be raised too. Seeing all these movies fill with computer effects make me wanna take up the computer design course or some courses related to it. I found myself really like designing using computer but i don't like designing without the computer. So weird... Maybe i am too IT generated...hehe.. Hmm... really hope i don't lose this interest so soon. A few more days left to finish up my works before school reopen. Say goodbye to holiday again....
EFFECTS...

The Mummy

No comments: