Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

To NS or not...

(Dup) As i got ready to read the message i received, my heart skipped a beat. I braved myself to open the message to discover the content which was still a mystery to me. I knew the message was the answer that i have been waiting for. It was the message i received from NS (maybe) or any other organisation. I requested for the answer and now i got the answer. Scanning through the words, my heart beat returned to normal state and i finally got the answer. The message wrote "Maaf, anda tidak dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN....". I was delighted! Not really... i confirmed it by checking my ic number stated there. It was my ic number and i don't need to attend the training! What a joy for me.. but that doesn't end here, most of my friends told me that it was just the selection for the first batch of series 6/2009. Oh my! This means i still have the chance to attend the training and the possibility is quite high!

Even though if i am selected to undergo the hectic training, i think i won't get so sad either. I will take it as a challenge and i must overcome it. Many people had commented on this programme, whether good or bad....I will not know the exact answer until i join this programme and experience it myself. Although i really wanted to find out the truth, i still not ready to face this challenge right now. The past trainees had said this programme is very fun and interesting especially you get to meet many new faces. But, there are still some said that it is very hectic and sad especially when you leave your home sweet home for the programme. I can't determine which one is the truth but one thing for sure is that there are death cases reported from the NS department. I am sure everyone of us know about it and the main causes of every deaths are still an unknown to us. I wonder is it the NS fault or the trainees themselves? Anyway, i just have to wait until the real result to come out to confirm whether i am going for it or not.
NATIONAL SERVICE??

No comments: