Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A birthday party...

Yesterday, i went to my classmate's birthday party. The party was brought forward due to the coming trial exam. It was F='kx' birthday and most of us went to the party with a present in our hands ready to give it to her except for me. I am such a selfish person..haha.. Not that i don't want to give her a present but i thought i am going to share a present with my friends. Too bad, nobody asked for the money so it turned out to be my good since i got to save my money...lol.. Anyway, i still have to wish her Happy Birthday without the present..hehe.. Back to the party, we had steamboat while fried rice as the side dish. I am supposedly to bring the rice but my mom just can't made it so.... We finished the meal and proceeded with the games. Two groups of different card games. I joined the 'casual' (no betting and losing money) card game. Once again i am hugging the money to myself..haha.. Since i am not the easy going type, so i still got mad when something gone wrong or i dislike it. Sorry for my anger but that was just my feeling. End the last round of games and it was time to cut the birthday cake for the birthday girl. We went back to the traditional way of celebrating. We sang the song before making the wish and cutting the cake. Same old type and nothing special... Skip those boring parts of taking group pictures (i HATE it!) and we ate the orange cake. Not really like the cake but still finished it up without wasting. Had some light chat and it was time to say goodbye. Thanks for the party though.
THANKS AND SORRY...


The steamboat


My bowl of food


The spoon game


the b.day girl getting her treat

No comments: