Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

100th post...

Wahaha...this is my 100th post ler...i can't believe that i have reached this far and posting my 100th post right now...lol...of course with the supports from you all who read or just drop by my blog that i can achieve this result...thanks you all...even though my blog is not as famous as the others, i will still continue to blog no matter what...unless something bad or unfortunate happened (touch wood)...haha...
Yesterday or more accurately today at about 1.45 a.m, i turned on my television and browsed through every channel for a nice programme...since it was quite late already, so i didn't expect any nice programme running now...until i reached Astro Kirana which showing a malay horror movie titled "Congkak"...finally i found a nice programme...at least i can past my time by watching it...once i wanted to see this movie when it was showing last year but changed my mind...now i have the opportunity to see it...since i like horror movies so much, i continued watching even though nobody watching with me...i was alone at that time which made it more 'enjoyable'...lucky that movie was not scary enough to give me a nightmare..haha...the movie worth some good comments though...now i know Malaysia has potential in horror movies..lol..

No comments: