Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My memory...

Phew...finally i have finished reading the last story of 'Warcraft Archive' - 'Of Blood And Honour'...i have been reading this book for almost THREE months already...i don't know this book is consider thick to you all but to me is definitely YES...i dare admit that i am reading it damn slow but this is me...i am a slow reader..haha...this is the thickest book i have ever read since i rarely read any book or novel so i am so proud of myself for finishing this book...wahaha...is this something to be proud of?...i don't know..lol..
Yesterday went for basketball and got to meet back 3 of my friends (JH, PL, CH) after 3 months never met up...i almost can't recognize them...lol...is my memory deteriorating?...after staying back home doing nothing but online for 3 months, i think my brain does have some negative impacts...OMG...i think it is time for me to find something to twist my brain abit...haha...most of you asked me what did i do at home since i didn't work or study...i am here to tell you that i really did nothing at home except for online, eat, sleep, watch tv...and read 'Warcraft Archive' of course (almost forgotten)...is this type of lifestyle relaxing?...too relaxing maybe..lol...better do something useful...anything that i can help out?...

No comments: