Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Unanswered...

Feeling so sad right now...yesterday my mum told me that the stray cat which we have been rearing for all this while has a lump on its neck...although it's just a stray cat, i really love this cat because i often feed it and give it petting just like a rear cat...the same goes to my family members...this cat is cute, obedient and surely a dedicated mother to its four kittens...often this mother cat will bring back the food we've given to it for its young...it will rather stays hungry than starve its kittens...feeling so pity for the cat...why such a good cat will be repaid with such fate?...could that lump on its neck be harmful or just an ordinary lump?...what causes it to have the lump?...so many questions but none of it are answered...left me wondering for the answers...really hope that this cat can overcome this problem and stay healthy for as long as possible...
On the other case, it's about my future tertiary study...now that i have fix my mind on IT course, but i still thinking of which college or university to study in...firstly, i have been thinking to study in UTAR which is quite good (according to my bro) and cheap as well...BUT i have to go to Kampar if i'm studying IT...which makes it a considering point for me...the next choice is APIIT...i know this is the best IT institution so far and quite near to my house...BUT the fees they offer are so damn expensive and quite many foreigners studying there too...grr...which institution should i choose?...can i live far away from home?...can i handle the dear fees?...argh..questions again...if there is any other choice please let me know...i'm still in considering situation...

No comments: