Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tagged...

Haiz...why am i tagged by you PS?...If i'm not mistaken, this is my second tag...lol..i remember PL tagged me before but i ignored it since i got other post to do..haha..even now i don't really feel like tagging it but since i got nothing to post so i decided to give it a try...better than nothing to do la...so here it goes...

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY..Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged :)

1. How old were you when you had your first relationship?
~ Oh..i had my first relationship since i was born...(parents and son relationship)..wahaha..

2. Are you taken/single?
~ Single and enjoying it...single 万岁...

3. Do you like anyone right now?
~ Yes...MYSELF...and of course my family..lol

4. Ever had your heartbroken?
~ Yup..who doesn't?...

5. Miss anyone right now?
~ Yeah...does cat consider?

6. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
~ My sister...(one week ago)..haha..

7. Last person to text you?
~ Maxis...is that consider a person?

8. Last person you saw?
~ My grandma...lol..she is sitting in front of me..

9. What was the last thing you said to someone?
~ Come listen to this song...

10. Who is top in your top friends?
~ As long you are my friend, you are top in the list..share share la..

11. Who do you trust the most in your life?
~ Myself and my family...

12. Who do you love most?
~ Myself and my family (again)...

13. Ever been in love?
~ Yes...

14. Who has hurt you the most?
~ Don't really remember...

15. Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
~ Yup...

16. Are you happy?
~ Most of the time...

17. How many good friends do you have?
~ Friends = Good

18. Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
~ No such thing...

19. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
~ Nope...

20. Ever been cheated on?
~ Can't remember..got gua..

21. Ever been told someone loved you?
~ Yes...my parents told me they love me..

22. Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
~ Yup...my parents...

23. Not meant it?
~ Tak faham soalan..lol

24. What is your idea of true love?
~ No idea...

25. Do you believe in love at first sight?
~ Might...

26. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
~ No comment...

I don't want to tag anybody...but if you like to write then it's up to you...







No comments: