Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friendship tested...

After requested for help through blogging a few days ago, i have found out that many of my friends are so caring and willing to give out their opinions on how to solve my problems...really thanks to all of you for so understanding and helpful...this shows that friendship is worth bonding and sustaining it...now i really know that my time is not wasted for building a new friendship...it's because friends will eventually be the one who will help you out when you are in troubles...they are willing to lend their hands to you whenever you needed them...thanks again to those who helped me to sort things out...even with all your opinions, i'm still undecided of which college to choose...now i might turn my head back for Apiit since i have no other better choice to choose from...after reading a few education related posts in Lowyat forum, i'm freak out from studying in UCSI because their IT courses have some problems and so do their lecturers...this college also famous for its Negro students and i strictly dislike them...not that i'm racist but i think they have "discipline" problems and i worry about my safety...anyway, i have to reconsider all over again and think of ways to solve my transportation problem...i hope i can do this quick and fast...whatsoever, i still welcome all of your precious opinions...

No comments: