Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Problems again...

These few days kept on thinking of all my tertiary education problems...firstly is the money problem as every private college offers almost the same expensive fees...there is only slightly difference among each other...but now i think i most probably can solve this problem since i'm able to afford the foundation year and borrow loan from PTPTN to pursue my degree years...i will consider this problem solved for this while...next is the scholarship problem...many of you suggested to me that i should try to apply for a scholarship but i have a strong feeling that this will not be successful...it's because most of the scholarships require the applicants to have very good results and active in co-curriculum activities...if i'm lucky enough to pass these two requirements, then i might have to undergo interview which i think is the hardest part...the truth is i have no confident in my speaking skill at all...let's say if i really strike the jackpot, i still have to maintain my result to prevent my scholarship from flying away....as i say, getting the scholarship is not the problem but maintaining it is the problem...i know that my results have been fluctuating and this post a problem to me if i'm to keep the scholarship...the third problem is still the transportation problem...how am i going to go there?...does anyone know who is studying at Apiit and lives nearby to me so that i can car pool with him/her?...i must figure out this solution as fast as possible so i don't need to worry about this anymore...please let me know if you have the solution...thank you very much....there are still other problems but i'm lazy to mention it out...these three main problems are enough to cause me to grow another few strands of white hair....=.=...

No comments: