Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Unexpected...

Fuh...yesterday just got my SPM result..and i must say it was an unexpected result for me...i never thought of getting this result but it has now became a reality...although i can't get the best result, i am still happy with it as long i know i did my best during the examination...really thanks to those who helped me all this while that i can achieve this result...i must dedicate this result especially to my parents and teachers who taught me...without their guidance and supports i think i might not get this result...of course i must not miss to thank myself for working so hard throughout the final year...although i only worked real hard during the last month before SPM, i think it is enough for me the get this result...there should not be any despair or regret in my feelings since i have done my best and i've got my reward which is this memorable result slip...congratulate to those who scored well or very well in this examination and those who can't get what they wished for, work harder and the next moment of pride might be yours...it's not the end of the world...always remember to look forward and search for the answer that you are seeking for...
After getting the result, my friends and i went to Mid Valley to have a celebration...we watched Seven Pounds and i must say this is the most boring movie i have ever watched...firstly we wanted to see Love Matters but too bad yesterday there was no show...i don't know why i agreed to see this movie but i really regret seeing this movie...it was so damn boring...i do agree that this movie is very meaningful but the way they show it is very boring...i can't expect Will Smith will star in this movie as he is the humorous type of guy...this show really cheated my seven ringgit....i had rather see Dragonball Evolution if i know this movie is so......

No comments: