Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Need help...

So fast March is coming to its end and i still haven't decide where to study yet..arghh...why is this problem so troublesome?....previously i had announced that i will be studying at Apiit but due to transportation problem, i have to cancel this choice and remake my decision...=.=...i know Apiit is very near but there is no public transport reachable...that's why i have to eliminate this institution and find another more convenient place to study...so mafan la...i seriously need to apply for a college right now before it's too late...April is coming and i have do it quick...my parents non-stop nagging me about this problem as if i won't continue studying...the pressure is just building within me everyday...i really scared that one day i might burst...i seriously need help in deciding which place to study...who can help me?....

No comments: