Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Academic Dialogue??

Erm...i don't think i will call it an "Academic Dialogue". "Bicara Akademik" sounds better..lol.. How also i think this programme is just a waste of time and is quite useless. Our parents come to school and listen to our form teachers talk all the craps then we are able to go back with our parents. In between the time, the students just sit in the class doing nothing other than chit-chatting while waiting for their parents to come and pick them up. Don't you think this is so wasteful and why not the teachers just give us the report cards and we will pass it to our parents. Why must they talk so much before our parents?..haiz...Anyway, my form teacher, Pn. Syarifah did not talk and commented much on me but kept on pin-point on my add maths' result which is terribly sucks. All round up is still consider good at least for now. Just hope can do better in my trial and of course SPM...hehe...

Nowadays i found myself is getting lazier than before in doing everything including my homework and blogging. Now, i only update my blog twice a week or maybe once a week which consider little as compare to last time when i used to blog everyday or alternate days. As time past, i am getting lazier and i also don't know what causes this...haiz... Maybe i should take up my teacher's advice to practise more exercises on add maths especially. But, i am too lazy for that...swt... About 5 more months from now, we will finish our high school life and further dwell into the college life which is still a mystery for us.
IMPROVING!!!

No comments: