Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

English essay...

Oh my God!!.. This is my first expression when my English teacher, Pn. Kow asked us to write an essay. After such a long time didn't write a directed essay, my brain is totally blank and i don't know what to write in my exercise book. I just holding my pen for a few minutes and thinking of how to start my essay before my brain starts to work again. However, i still do what we all usually did by looking back of the book to search for the answer for the essay. I know it seems to be inappropriate to do so but that is the only choice when you can't start your essay or run out of ideas. I just do the normal things people do... I have done nothing wrong..lol..


After almost one hour doing that freaking essay, i finally finished it before the bell rang. What makes thing worse is that the teacher wants to check our essay one by one during the next lesson. Then again, my jaw just dropped open and no voice came out. That time, i am still wondering whether i have heard wrongly or is it true that she going to do this to us? It is like digging our own graveyard because we write our own essay and let her criticise us until zero. I can't imagine what is going to happen when she read my essay... It is either she faint or me. If my English is up to her standard, i will not have worry so much on that but now my English is so poor. How can she compare us to the creme de la creme? They are the best of the best. We are just normal students... Anyway, we are Malaysian so we have our very own 'MANGLISH' mah... So, please allow us to use this language loh...
TOLONGLAH....

2 comments:

chiawen said...

ur english so good ady oso want to tolonh ah?
i did the same thing as u did-look at the answer,but the difference is i copied straight from it..i'm so scare if she finds out!

lupmeng© said...

haiya..my english oso nt gud oso..my est gt 60 oni ar...dun worry la chia wen..she duno de la..