Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

No mood...

BORING.... is the best word to describe my heart feeling now. I am so damn boring right now. Nothing to do other than blogging here..haiz... Nothing special happened nowadays and i also don't know what to write in my blog. Just writing a pile of rubbish in it. Even this post is a crap because i have nothing to do so i just write some rubbish here. I also don't know what am i writing now.. What is my purpose of writing this post? I am still wondering... I have wasted so much time here but i am still in confusion of what to write.

Hmm.. many of my friends have started their revisions or getting ready for the coming exam which is the trial but i am still fooling around, wasting time playing computer games and watching television everyday. When am i going to be serious and stop all these even the exam is just around the corner? Maybe i am taking this too lightly, so i just ignore it but i think it is the time now for me to get started and stop all the day-dreaming. WAKE UP!!! I should be studying right now but once again i come out with the reason of 'No Mood'. What reason is this? I have no time now to bother my feelings and i should forget this reason already if i really serious in studying. Anyway, i think i should make a promise to myself to make sure i really study after this. Just like what Pn. Thamarai said, 'this week is the last week to relax and next week we should get busy'. Just think about it....
STOP!!!!

No comments: