Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another month gone...

July 30 - It is the second last day of this month. The coming month will be August and it has a week long holiday waiting there. I am looking forward to study during that holiday though (hope so). Since the trial exam is on September, i think it is best to make good use of the holiday we got and not abuse it by doing non-sense. By the way, i still haven't plan my study for the coming month and i will try to make it as soon as possible to avoid wasting time. Not much time left before we sit for SPM, so i must consider that too.

Back to this month, i think i got not much thing to say about this month as i am simply wasting much of the time by doing some useless thing. Don't ask me what did i do in this month because i also don't really remember what i did too..lol.. All i can remember is i face the computer for about 5 hours consecutively everyday without a miss. Or maybe once or twice. Lately, we were given many homework and we must finish it in time. I can tell you that it is quite a number of them especially History and Biology as we need to write our own note for both of them. I have 'lost contact' with all the previous chapters and i have left both of the notebooks unwritten for so long that i must take time to finish it. Hmm.. enough of homework. I also look forward to go for the holiday with my friends during the end-year holiday. I just can't wait for that day to arrive even though it is still far from now. With hope, i am sure i am able to wait for it to arrive. Although our holiday destination is quite boring, i still enjoy going there as i like to take beautiful scenery pictures and the fresh air. It is just too fresh and cooling..hmm.. and of course the greenery over there! So Relaxing!! I think i am in the holiday mood now..lol.. Stop Dreaming!! Back to the reality!! Okay, i must make sure i get to go there after my SPM..haha..
AUGUST...
August

No comments: