Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Critics...

It was ENGLISH TIME and i wanted to skip today class as i already foreseen something bad is going to happen. I thought of going to the library to hang around just to skip the class but i couldn't... When i opened the library's door, i saw my English teacher was sitting in the office chatting with another teacher. I immediately closed the door and went back to my class desperately. All my hopes of skipping her class were crushed. What to do?? Just wait for her to arrive and face the critics...haiz... She came in and straight away asked us to let her see our essays without hesitating. Anyway, luckily i am not the first one to face her so i took some time to fix my essay before letting her criticised it. After a few of my friends had received her comments on their essays, i decided to let her has a look on my 'rubbish'. Before she left the class since the bell had already rang, i quickly moved forward to let her see my essay. I sat beside her while she read my essay and corrected every single mistakes i made. I thought she is going to blast me like hell but not that bad actually. She just corrected 10 mistakes altogether and gave me some praises too. She said that i have improved!! At first, i thought am i dreaming?? but she was really saying that to me today... What a relief... This was the first time she praised me...lol
IMPROVING...

No comments: