Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dampness...

Woo~~(shivering) Today was so cold which very suitable for sleeping of course! The dampness of the environment just made everything turned gloomy and unalive. Ahh~how good if i could continue sleeping without bothering about going to school and study those boring subjects on Tuesday. Just thought that raining will not cause anything or disaster but i am wrong. The first 'disaster' that greeted me this morning was the difficulty in bringing myself up into the car since it was raining cats and dogs that time...haiz.. Even i try to keep myself from the rain drops, in the end i still sustained a few patches of water on my shirt and trousers. Maybe the rain just came in the wrong time. It should wait until i reached school then only it should start its work...haiz..


Then came the second 'disaster' when i just stepped into my classroom and found that most of the tables and chairs in our class were covered with water. My table and chair too were the victims of this 'disaster'...haiz... My table also seem to be 'pollinated' by the trees outside with full of something that looks like pollen grain so i decided to describe it in this way. I was forced to put my bag somewhere else that is dry while i got something to clean up the mess on my table and chair. Oh gosh, it was so wet! Even a few pieces of papers did no changes on my table except that it was less wet than before i wiped it. Lucky, Peng Siang pass me a piece of old cloth to wipe the dirty table. If not, i must wait for it to dry for so long before i am able to sit and do anything on it.


Now that the whole class looks to be flooded, everybody seem to lazy to study and took the opportunity of the first two period to snap some pictures but i am just too camera-shy..lol.. There were about 10 people absent today that made the atmosphere more gloomy and calm after the storm. The third 'disaster' strikes right after my recess when we turned up for the bio class in the lab. That crap talker Thamarai non-stop talking non-sense about us for almost 15 minutes...haiz... Everytime says back the same thing, even i can predict what she is going to say. "5 sc 2, you all are so arrogant and bla bla bla...." imagine she is talking this crap again...@.@... Finished bio and history time...zzz... At least history time was better than bio as we were getting nearer to the end of the school...finally...
GLOOMY...

No comments: