Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Clashes...

Today, my class magazine pages finally came out and it received plenty of different critics and praises from us. After few weeks working hard on this 'project', my friends came out with a quite surprising work but i already knew a little bit about the work done from my friend before it was printed out. But, i still astonished with a few things that i still haven't knew about it that is they used my form teacher's childhood photo and posted it as mine! What a big non-sense from my friends! What's wrong if don't put a photo for me in that non-sense page? Why not you all just leave it empty as it is? That will looks better.


I think most of us know that boys and girls have different 'taste' on art work so an argument happened when we discussed it today before school ends. Maybe because girls prefer a girly stuff while the boys prefer a boyish stuff and BANG! There came an argument or debate! As our class has a big majority of girls, so the boys have a lesser percentage of winning the 'talks'. It is like David versus Goliath for us. We are fighting against the majority but for me, i will stand on my own points. I don't care what you all are going to do but i just want my needs to be fulfilled and that is all i want. Don't interfere anymore. Anyway, the result came out from the 'talks' is we go ahead with the present idea but we produce another specially make page for the...i don't want to mention it again... I am not going to buy that page don't worry. Just leave my column blank without any details and that's all. Hope you all will respect my decision. Just wait and see what we can get from the both worlds....
RESPECT....

No comments: